Friday, March 19, 2010

A Spring Clean for NaVe's Nutshell!


I want to thank my dear friend Plaidy over at PlaiduhPus

Not only for her invaluable friendship, support, humour and all-round great camaraderie, but also for designing this ÜBER-COOL new blog layout for me! (oh, and please accept this as my form of Follow Friday today! I was slightly lazy this week but I still <3 you all!)

I was thinking that I needed a little spring spruce and I think it did just the trick! 

I've been feeling lack-luster lately in terms of my blog, but now....

I love it! I think it's gorgeous! It makes me feel like I'm camping!

What do y'all think?


2 comments:

  1. Well, I think it's just awesome. It is very NaVe. :)

    (Of course I am entitled to toot my own horn...just a bit)

    Thanks for the shoutout my lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog layout.

    Thanks for stopping by - think I've run into you at the #TTChappyhour chats, perhaps?

    Anyway, if you're looking for cooking inspiration, I have a couple of favourite cookbooks to recommend (I've been vegetarian since 2001, these are my go-to books for dinners!) - The Clueless Vegetarian, by Evelyn Raab (aimed at beginner cooks but the recipes are great), and How to Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman (which is like the Joy of Cooking for vegetarians, it has everything).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails