I'm so flattered - I have recieved not one, but TWO awards recently.
The lovely Holly at Ready To Be A Mom graciously gave me the Happy 101 Award.
The Rules are: I have to tell you the 10 things that make my day, and then nominate 10 other bloggers for the award.
But I also got another award from sweet Cara over at My Life with PCOS - the "You're going places" award. The Rules for this one are: Tell your blog readers where you want to be in 10 years and then nominate 10 other bloggers for the award.
So, here I go.... For the 10 things that make my day...
1. Waking up not sore, not achy, and not at 3am.
2. Being able to do morning Yoga on the days where I wake up not sore, not achy and not at 3am.
3. My cat, Sess, being happy to see me every time I come out of the bedroom into the living room.
4. My cat, Topper, following me around all day and sleeping by my shoulder at night cuz he's so attached to me.
5. Getting blog comments from my readers
6. Having a bunch of @'s or DM's on my twitter in the morning when I get up, even if I hadn't tweeted much the day before.
7. This one is rare, but.... when D wakes up before me and cleans off the coffee table and makes tea/coffee for me.
8. The fact that I can work from home (sometimes) makes my day.
9. Getting a cheque from a customer I've been hounding for months.
10. (also rare...)Finding a new Ani song/ video on YouTube that I haven't ever heard or seen before.
AND NOW - where would I like to be in 10 years?
Well, many of you have already read my Utopia post but if you haven't that would be a good place to start. It pretty much sums up the answer to this question. But basically, I'd like to have children (duh!), and be happily hippied away on our commune, growing food, making clothes, working on being totally self-sufficient and eco-friendly.
and now... 10 bloggers that I nominate for the awards... (yes, I am kind of cheating, I should be nominating 20 people for the two awards combined, but since I'm amalgamating the awards into one post, I figured I'd get away with it :P) I'm giving you all both awards, cuz you're all so fab, but don't feel pressure - you can accept one or both, it's up to you :D
Drum Roll Please..........
1. (PlaiduhPus) at Duck, Duck, PlaiduhPus
2. (ahmymarriedlife) at Ah... My Married Life
3. (afterthealter) at After the Alter
4. (HopefulMamaHack) at Creating HackSpawn
5. (ShortJewish) at Shorty's Adventure
6. (WaitingLisa) at Waiting Lisa
7. (FertilityChick) at Fertility Chick
8. (TTC_Queen) at Liberal Granola Girl's Blog
9. (Amaprincess) at The Road to Happily Ever After
10. (FertilityGuy) at In the Name of the Father
So there you have it... my nominations.
I'm so grateful to have found such wonderful people online. These blog awards are a fun way to share the love! (and also gave me a post idea this morning, for which I was very grateful since I'm still stuck in a writer's block rut)
Hope you all have a great day!