Monday, February 8, 2010

My Newest Creation





I was thinking...
It would be great if I could bring Topper with me to visit my uncle.
He'd provide a buffer, and everyone would love him off.


BUT



he's a cat.

And cat's don't really enjoy being put on a leash and paraded in front of people.
The few times I have taken him outside, the only reason he tolerated (mildly!) it all was because his buddies Bronx and Atilla were there, and they were attached to us by a thick string as well.  Wasn't so demeaning that way. (you can watch that video in my YouTube widget above by the way!)

But to take him to the hospital and display him like that? He would not have that. No way.
Only a creature who lives soley to please it's human would do that.
A.K.A.  - a dog.


Topper would make the coolest looking dog.
White with blond streaks and blue eyes.

Now if only I could figure out how to do it in real life and not just on photoshop.

I'll bet Paris Hilton would want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails