Monday, September 27, 2010

Pinery - Remembering the Summer Part One

I haven't been in a very verbal mood lately (probably due to my netflix coma!)...
I really wanted to share some images from my trip to Pinery Provincial Park  with you all....

before the memory of summer is so distant that I long to remember the feel of the sun on my skin....

and before the peaceful Ontario countryside is covered with a white layer of the cold stuff... 
 there were beautiful drives through the country....
 There was a lot of rain too.........
 And cool, mysterious nights....
 Mornings by the fire...
Camping Breakie of champs ;)
 BEACH!

 Home Sweet Home in the woods.... (aka. temporary Utopia)
 Heaven...
 Beauty...
 Reflection...
 There was once a forest fire.... created these dramatic, fantastic lines...

 Buddy....

 and Buggy! :)
Amazing Fungi  - looks like it should be under the sea!

 Jamaica in Ontario...
Lake Huron's beautiful sandy shores....

More summer images to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails