Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bloggity blog blog



I feel rather lumpish today, but I'm striving to maintain humourous.
I'm not going to sink into a hole because I hate some bad chicken.
Turned it into a joke on twitter - one of my lovely tweeties asked if I had gotten a BFP (had been tweeting bout puking a lot).... I said no, instead I got VBC (very bad chicken)

Ha.
Ha.

Ok, maybe it's not that funny - but the fact that I am returning to my blog, talking about clomid around the dinner table and shopping for houses makes me think that things are okay for a change.  Despite the fights.  Despite any aggravation.   Life is good. I don't need to compete with other people, I can just relax and know that everything will happen in it's due time.  

The weddings & pregnancies of late have taken a toll on my mind & emotional state but I mainain:

Life is good.  

Even though I spent last night with my head in a toilet bowl.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Sorry about the toilet bowl. I know how that goes. Not too long ago I got the stomach flu. It was awful.

    Good for you for staying positive. I know it's hard. But it's good. I'm trying to stay positive too, but it's not working out very well for me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails